Hello!

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
George Bernard Shaw

JUSTICE THROUGH WISDOM

JUSTICE THROUGH WISDOM

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I HATE.........

WELL, I hate the time when broke with my ex-girlfriend when I was 17,SHE...my first love that I would never forget..
I had a first eyesight love..
cupid gather around me, struck me with love arrows again and again
until i can not stop staring at her lovely eyes..
day by day,I tried to hide my feelings from her until one day
it happens and from that moment love start to fill my empty spaces in my heart but
merely only for 3years...
Only god knows how much I miss her...
RECENTLY...
cupid struck me with their love arrows for the second time in my life,, :)
NOW,
I am praying to god that my love now would last forever and after..
Sayang,please be the queen for my whole life because I love u so much and don't leave me..okay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

auww! u r such a jiwang boy! : )