Hello!

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
George Bernard Shaw

JUSTICE THROUGH WISDOM

JUSTICE THROUGH WISDOM

Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy,Glad & Blissful.. ;)

HELLO..
today I'm very, extremely and tremendously happy,glad and blissful
because my lover wake me up for sahur
(well,usually I'm the one who wake her up, kan syg?huhu)..
we talk through the phone for an hour while we were eating..and
NUTELLA...syg,I want it too..hohoho..
we talk a lot an one of it about about Mrs. Dictionary also known as Princess Mia
also known as Mr. Dictionary lover who is also known as Mmmjah(Hamzah 'Azhan..)
who I chat with recently..huhuhu
she is so sweet like a big sister to me(don't get jealous syg,we were talking about you)..
feeling comfortable talking with her like we have known each other for such a long time..hoho
AND we talk about BABA(her daddy aka my future daddy in law,hope so la,hehe)
that sulking because she din't call him for a certain time..haha,
I ask her why then the answer is
"because i call u so much dear,after this can not call you anymore,need to call my baba,,hee)
huh,boleh plak camtue.. blewkkk :p
Haha,indeed we talk a lot through the phone..
but I wonder why we are speechlees in the real life world??
hmm,,WONDERING why..
can someone please explain to me about this unatural awkwardness between us.. :o
ermmm..a pleasant Saturday morning,
how i love to be in the weekend..
HOWEVER,today I have an English at the library at nine..arh,sleepy laaaa BUT don't worry madam..i'll go to your class..
I endeavored to be a gooooooood student... hehehe
very well,gtg

the end.. :)



1 comment:

Anis Adibah said...

hey....u wrote tooooooo much la dear....(^ ^)