Hello!

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
George Bernard Shaw

JUSTICE THROUGH WISDOM

JUSTICE THROUGH WISDOM

Friday, September 3, 2010

colours of friends and friendship...

Last night was an unforgettable night for me...
dominos, eat and settle things down...

GROUP 2... HERE WHAT WE SAID..

  1. Hisyam : "band of brothers…"
  2. Ismat : "first and foremost,sorry arr, klaw aku ada salah dan silap…"
  3. Hamzah : "awek tak tentu kawen,member bawak ke mati…"
  4. P-dot : "minda yang tenang datang dari hati yg... "
  5. Roy : "aku call diaorang skali, terus diaorang dtg…"
  6. Fared : "aku sorang jer murtad dr teknik masuk law…"
  7. Raja : "aku dgr la nie…"
  8. Kesya : "klaw tgk cermin nampak depan jer,so..."
  9. Sharil :"aku klaw bleh tak nak keluarkan personaliti aku yg kedua nanti.."
  10. Puncher : "aaaaku,kita kena faham org lain(sharil-eeeyy tiru!)…"
  11. Kentang : "give and take…"
  12. Aiman : "takde ape arr,aku takde hal laa…"
  13. Fauzan : "tak call aku pun..sob2…"
  14. Me : "ble tayar motor korang pancit korang call sape mntak tolong?…"

well,it would not be enough if I write everything here about last nite...

AND HERE WHAT I THINK ABOUT EACH OF YOU

  1. Hisyam : A friend that I would not bear to lost again..
  2. Ismat : A friend that try to be a good leader for sake of others..
  3. Hamzah : A friend that always think about others before himself
  4. P-dot : A friend that calm and make others smile
  5. Roy : A friend that seems to be otai but dalam hati ade taman
  6. Fared : A friend that seems to be blurr but turn out to be a such sensitive guy
  7. Raja : A friend that care and shows his love in his own way
  8. Kesya : A friend that make me laugh again and again
  9. Sharil : A friend that..hmm, my loveable roommate..
  10. Puncher : A friend that seems to be loading..haha..n cute
  11. Kentang : A friend that will be there to help
  12. Aiman : A friend that do whatever he likes but utter words that calms your heart
  13. Fauzan : A friend that hard to answer my question but hear everything u said
  14. Me : A friend that …I don’t know, what do you say?

p/s: syg,tq for being my love and lending me your ears to hear all my stories about our classmates,there is only one way two say three words four you.. I LOVE YOU :)

2 comments:

Anis Adibah said...

hee...sweet...
u r most welc0me my dear...
thanx 4 being my love too...
i LOVE u!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.