Hello!

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
George Bernard Shaw

JUSTICE THROUGH WISDOM

JUSTICE THROUGH WISDOM

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today..

Today..i'm extremely happy..
eventhough she mad at mad at the morning with me because I "escaped" 3hours of arabic language lectures!hehehe..sorry syg,dear promise not to do it again... :)
so...why i'm happy?
because i have my breaking fast meal with you syg..hee..happy sesangat!
first time i have a meal with a girl other than my mom,sisters n relatives..
but it was fun,got to know you more n noe that u really2 love me..
n i love u 2..
enjoy your doughnuts..just 4 u syg( n ur friends if u want to give them..hee)
well..tak nak tulis panjang2,nanti ade org complain..
heee
I LOVE U ANIS :)

4 comments:

Anis Adibah said...

hehe..sape la yg komplain tu kan...ish3..
yup2..i know u wont do it again.. :)

Fauzan Suhairi said...

huhu..sweet je u all ni =)

Anonymous said...

sweet2...haha

Firdaus said...

eh,tnye plak sape complain..hu3.. To mira iluvya n fauzan ihateya..tq..hehe