Hello!

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
George Bernard Shaw

JUSTICE THROUGH WISDOM

JUSTICE THROUGH WISDOM

Monday, August 23, 2010

22ndAUGUST2010

22ndAUGUST2010.. i'm feeling so happy on this date..hee
I break my fast wit my beloved Angah n baby to born Alia,abg Wan,my best friends Ghazali and Q(tok ketua)...and Anis Adibah binti Yusof...sygku :)
well,i din't plan to break fast with all this people..
In the morning,Ghazali call me and ask whether "bazaar ramadhan uia jauh tak??"
erk..."if from UM ko mmg laa jauh,dari uia nie dekat jerlaa.haha"
Then in the afternoon he ring me again and said he already at masjid uia..
what on earth is he doing there with Q??(of course laa to pray an,haha)
they asked me to bring them to the bazaar..
I said"weh,aku kat sphere,teman akak aku bli barang,tunggu kejap(lame sebenarnye,hehehe)”
Meanwhile,I was texting with my lovely Anis Adibah binti Yusof
“anis,nak daus beli ape2 tak?”
”emm,bleh jgak,tapi tak tau nak beli ape”
“bleh lak camtue,daus beli makanan utk brbuka?”consider the facts that I would go to bazaar after this..huhu
SUDDENLY,a crazy idea puff out..Why dun I just break my fast with her n angah n abg wan n my friends..heee.. 
“huh?ape?aaalaa,tak nak laa daus,,daaaaauus!”
Huhuhu..”daus dah cakap kat angahlaa,okey?bye”
BREAKING FAST AT ZC!
Hehe..shy shy cat for a while to enter zc,luckily angah was wit us..tak laa segan sgt.. :p
Waiting for her,haih..what took you so long??
Finally she came and joined us..haaaa,I miss U syg..
Hahaha..laughter fills the air..
ANIS ADIBAH BINTI YUSOF..THANK YOU FOR BEING MY LOVE AND BREAK FAST WITH MY FAMILY,FRIENDS AND ME..
ILY SYG.. :)

4 comments:

Anis Adibah said...

hehe...ily 2 dear... :)

Fauzan Suhairi said...

wo..i like! =p

Firdaus said...

hee,,ily more syg.. :)

mufid said...

ooo,,,im sure that was the best moment in yr life,,btw,,both of u from uis pj??